Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18032 AUD / GTQ
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 33% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,495 (Q13,839) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $64 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,500 Lek (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,963 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ljubljana costs €20,793 (about 1 hour ago)