Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01247 AUD / PKR *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 44% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,400 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,897 (₨152,166) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Volta Redonda costs R$ 3.95 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)