Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01116 AUD / PKR *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 43% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,012 (₨180,276) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (21 minutes ago)