Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10132 AUD / ZAR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 29% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,679 (R 26,438) in Queenstown.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)