Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09589 AUD / ZAR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 31% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,418 (R 25,213) in Queenstown.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 8,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lagos costs 100,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)