Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.993 AUD / CAD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 9% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,284 (C$2,299) in Quebec City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $18 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €151 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)