Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18689 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 416% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$21,173 (元113,291) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$4,100 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)