Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19034 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 418% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$20,720 (元108,858) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$4,000 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacolod City costs Php32 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in The Hague costs €1.64 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Diego, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)