Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20836 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 436% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$21,431 (元102,856) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$4,000 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)