Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19272 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 28% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,100 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,968 (元15,402) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (44 minutes ago)