Cost of living comparison between Qingdao, China and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19210 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 29% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,651 (元13,797) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 20 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,050 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 220 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €320 (39 minutes ago)