Cost of living comparison between Pyongyang, North Korea and Albury, Australia
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00145 AUD / KPW *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 40% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,387 (3,021,734 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 15 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $620 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $115 (about 2 hours ago)