Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00149 AUD / KPW *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 51% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$5,644 (3,790,784 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,750 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)