Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00142 AUD / KPW *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 45% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$5,071 (3,580,707 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Burlington, Vermont costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kyoto costs ¥1,846,190 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,110 (about 2 hours ago)