Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00144 AUD / KPW *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 42% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$5,811 (4,034,475 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$4,100 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)