Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00147 AUD / KPW *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 36% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,881 (3,321,959 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,600 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €475 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (about 1 hour ago)