Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12575 AUD / VEF *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 13% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,200 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,644 (Bs 28,975) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $379 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 15KM (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩0 (about 1 hour ago)