Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13248 AUD / VEF *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 12% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,289 (Bs 24,827) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (37 minutes ago)