Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04585 AUD / UYU
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 11% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,790 ($U60,861) in Punta del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,779 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boise, Idaho costs $150 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)