Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00219 AUD / CLP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 8% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,200 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,862 (CH$1,763,573) in Punta Arenas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)