Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39097 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 18% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,000 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,270 (S/. 8,363) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siem Reap costs 160,000 Riels (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php1,350,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)