Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02454 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 42% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,100 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,381 (Php97,007) in Puerto Princesa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)