Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40112 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 41% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,219 (S/. 5,531) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 420,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)