Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41060 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 39% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,907 (S/. 4,645) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Córdoba costs ARS $490,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)