Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.343 AUD / USD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 14% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,667 ($3,475) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$4,100 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)