Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.475 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 40% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,900 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,331 (€1,581) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,964 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)