Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.500 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 38% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,100 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,541 (€1,694) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 7 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$67,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)