Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.504 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 39% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,900 (€1,263) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (8 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Antonio, California costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)