Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.438 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 33% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,494 (€1,735) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)