Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.374 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 31% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,604 (€1,896) in Prešov.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)