Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40968 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,854 (R$ 6,966) in Presidente Prudente.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tbilisi costs 505 Lari (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Amarillo, Texas costs $1,009 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php31 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (29 minutes ago)