Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41865 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,924 (R$ 4,597) in Presidente Prudente.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)