Cost of living comparison between Praia, Cape Verde and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01290 AUD / CVE
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 24% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,381 (184,580 Escudo) in Praia.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Split costs 350 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 800 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)