Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01285 AUD / CVE
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 24% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,376 (184,840 Escudo) in Praia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)