Cost of living comparison between Potosí, Bolivia and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19048 AUD / BOB
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 23% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,882 ($b15,132) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Split costs 350 kn (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 800 ₨ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (34 minutes ago)