Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18203 AUD / BOB
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 25% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,800 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,854 ($b15,678) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (12 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (40 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)