Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.256 AUD / USD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 31% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,900 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,680 ($2,133) in Portoviejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)