Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41128 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,297 (R$ 8,016) in Porto Velho.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (28 minutes ago)