Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39692 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,336 (R$ 8,404) in Porto Velho.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)