Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,043 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41707 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,630 (R$ 6,305) in Porto Alegre.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €70 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (22 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (44 minutes ago)