Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07056 AUD / EGP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 40% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,512 (E£ 21,430) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (42 minutes ago)