Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19896 AUD / TTD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is about the same as in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,645 (18,322 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)