Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 512 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19598 AUD / TTD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is about the same as in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,933 (20,070 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,900 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)