Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19075 AUD / TTD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is about the same as in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,900 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,770 (19,765 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $518 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 60,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)