Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19259 AUD / TTD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is about the same as in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,580 (18,589 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (about 2 hours ago)