Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41181 AUD / PGK
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 18% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,049 (4,974 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)