Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41440 AUD / PGK
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 18% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,200 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,426 (8,268 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (35 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)