Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00410 AUD / NGN *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 26% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,583 (629,473 ₦) in Port Harcourt.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)