Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00411 AUD / NGN *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 25% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,826 (686,900 ₦) in Port Harcourt.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 2 hours ago)