Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00237 AUD / XAF
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 6% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,804 (1,605,249 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,600 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £3.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (44 minutes ago)