Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00247 AUD / XAF
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 8% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$6,613 (2,675,353 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$6,100 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Eindhoven costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)