Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00228 AUD / XAF
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 4% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,263 (1,428,163 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (38 minutes ago)