Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon vs Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00240 AUD / XAF
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 7% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$6,656 (2,776,883 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$6,200 in Albury.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vladivostok costs руб 96 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bucaramanga costs COL$5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $110 (about 2 hours ago)