Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01934 AUD / HTG
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is about the same as in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,479 (128,204 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (about 1 hour ago)