Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02052 AUD / HTG
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is about the same as in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,400 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,272 (159,401 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)