Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.500 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 22% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,200 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,271 (€2,181) in Poprad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €800 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨35,578 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 3.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Weifang costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)