Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.717 AUD / GBP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 13% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$2,829 (£1,647) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$2,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)