Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 AUD / IDR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 37% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,700 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,334 (Rp 24,452,184) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)