Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00009 AUD / IDR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 40% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,100 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,467 (Rp 26,133,739) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (37 minutes ago)