Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40708 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,391 (R$ 8,331) in Ponta Grossa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)