Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39780 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,659 (R$ 6,684) in Ponta Grossa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (29 minutes ago)