Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09800 AUD / ZAR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 17% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,101 (R 31,643) in Polokwane.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mangalore costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (about 1 hour ago)