Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00219 AUD / XAF
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 35% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,374 (1,539,144 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$2,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)