Cost of living comparison between Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00218 AUD / XAF
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 35% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$5,056 (2,316,681 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,750 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yerevan costs 100,000Dram (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,600 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)