Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00217 AUD / XAF
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 34% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,200 (1,938,423 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)