Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35878 AUD / PLN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 11% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,237 (6,235 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)