Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06175 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 46% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,685 (Mex$ 27,279) in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)