Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07146 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 41% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,700 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,197 (Mex$ 30,747) in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)