Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39055 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,100 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,204 (R$ 8,205) in Piracicaba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (13 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (38 minutes ago)