Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40418 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,100 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,280 (R$ 8,116) in Piracicaba.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)