Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40968 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,473 (R$ 6,036) in Piracicaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,286 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $700 (about 1 hour ago)