Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona, Italy compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.417 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona (Italy) is 9% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,844 (€2,007) in Pinocchio di Ancona.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nicosia costs €0.80 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨20 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)