Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona, Italy compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.569 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona (Italy) is about the same as in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,800 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,774 (€2,406) in Pinocchio di Ancona.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $10 (22 minutes ago)