Cost of living in Pingdingshan, China compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19887 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pingdingshan (China) is 13% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,700 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,223 (元16,208) in Pingdingshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM120 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 3 hours ago)