Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ, Romania compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34258 AUD / RON
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ (Romania) is 37% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,900 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,461 (7,183 lei) in Piatra Neamţ.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,586 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)