Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 AUD / KHR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 26% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,100 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,033 (9,839,560 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,750 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sorocaba costs R$ 3,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)