Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 AUD / KHR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 23% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,933 (5,850,249 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (about 1 hour ago)