Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00033 AUD / KHR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 7% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,000 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,725 (11,294,023 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)