Cost of living comparison between Phitsanulok, Thailand and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03737 AUD / THB
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 15% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,177 (85,026 ฿) in Phitsanulok.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)