Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03949 AUD / THB
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 13% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,179 (55,165 ฿) in Phitsanulok.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)