Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42205 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,168 (R$ 5,136) in Petropolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)