Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42026 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,148 (R$ 5,111) in Petropolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 2 hours ago)