Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00397 AUD / KZT
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 52% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,510 (380,304 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,075 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (about 1 hour ago)