Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00418 AUD / KZT
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 51% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,229 (294,289 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (30 minutes ago)