Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00400 AUD / KZT
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 48% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,700 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,916 (478,488 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)