Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00404 AUD / KZT
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 51% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,529 (378,644 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)