Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.42093 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,717 (R$ 6,454) in Petrolina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)