Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41298 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,792 (R$ 4,339) in Petrolina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Contagem costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$74,014 (about 2 hours ago)