Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.42169 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 27% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,280 (R$ 5,406) in Petrolina.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)