Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39779 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 29% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,900 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,754 (R$ 6,923) in Petrolina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)