Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00046 AUD / COP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 35% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,619 (COL$3,512,596) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)