Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01847 AUD / MZN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 21% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,965 (160,508 MT) in Pemba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)