Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40030 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,600 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,659 (R$ 6,642) in Pelotas.
Recent Prices Added
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 1,500,000 L£ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,118 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $915 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)