Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04724 AUD / UYU
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 17% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,603 ($U55,103) in Paysandú.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)