Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03895 AUD / THB
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 28% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,800 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,744 (70,457 ฿) in Pattaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)